Dr. Tiffany T. Butler provides chiropractic care and injury rehabilitation therapy in a traditional office setting. All patients must schedule an appointment to be seen by the doctor. Same day appointments are available on most days.
Request an office visit by calling (240) 264 – 6372 or click here.
9418 Annapolis Road, Suite 100, Lanham, Maryland 20706
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 10: a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
NOTICE: *Hours of Operation are subject to change based on the doctor’s availability.
Your First Visit
This is your chance to meet Dr. Butler. She will ask you several questions during the consultation time to determine if your symptoms or complaints will benefit from our services. In order to maximize your time with Dr. Butler, we ask that you come prepared for your appointment.
Below is a list of items to bring on your first visit to our office:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card or Information (if using insurance)
- Co-Payment, if applicable (if you don’t know your co-payment we will collect $25 until we verify insurance coverage)
- Completed Registration Form (download and complete) DO NOT EMAIL!
- Adult Registration Form – this form is required for all adult patients.
- Pediatric Registration Form – this form is required for all children patients.
- Auto Injury Registration Form – this form is required for patients (adults and children) who were involved in an auto/motor vehicle collision. Use this form if you are scheduling an appointment for a recent auto, motorcycle, truck, or bus accident.
- Workers’ Compensation Registration Form – this form is required for (adults and children) who involved in a work-related injury and have filed a workers’ compensation claim at their job.
- Recent x-rays or reports (if taken within one year of your appointment date)
- Any questions you may have for Dr. Butler
Our goal is reduce your symptoms and improve your functional health. In order to do so, we have to be a team. Dr. Butler will create a customized treatment plan specifically designed for you. Although Dr. Butler has goals she would like to see you reach, it is important that you have some health goals of your own. Therefore, as a team, we will work together to getting you back on the Road of Recovery. If you want the best results, stick to your recommended treatment plan.
Each visit builds upon the next and failure to stick to your treatment plan may result in:
- worsening in symptoms or conditions
- a decrease in quality of life
- difficulty performing activities of daily living such as bathing, doing house chores, driving, etc.
- a sense of hopelessness or depression
- chronicity of condition
- difficulty or inability to perform work duties
If at anytime you would like to discontinue care, just let Dr. Butler know. Remember, we are here to help you the best way we can.
Check out Dr. Tiffany T. Butler’s YouTube page for useful health information.