Harmonious Living Chiropractic: Fitness & Wellness Center, LLC® was founded in 2013 by Dr. Tiffany T. Butler to fulfill the need for quality chiropractic care. Prior to opening her own practice, Dr. Butler worked as a chiropractic associate in a wellness chiropractic office and as an independent contractor for a multidisciplinary office throughout the State of Maryland. These opportunities afforded Dr. Butler the chance to learn how to treat all types of conditions, such as whiplash injuries, disc herniations, sciatica, and more! With the desire to create an environment that promotes total health and wellness, Harmonious Living Chiropractic: Fitness & Wellness Center, LLC® was born.
We were founded initially to provide exceptional chiropractic care and rehabilitative services to the community. Since then, Harmonious Living Chiropractic: Fitness & Wellness Center, LLC®, has expanded its services to include: fitness classes, meditation classes, art workshops, family events, and more!
We are a healthcare and self-care solution providing exceptional care to the community we love and service. We are a well-respected leader in the field of chiropractic care and rehabilitative services. We provide quality healthcare services for citizens of the State of Maryland. We also are seeking to expand our services throughout the state, including opening a second office in the near future.
To provide people of all ages with different degrees of pain, discomfort, and loss of inactivity to obtain comfort, improvement of body function, and overall well-being.
To be a beacon of hope for those who suffer from body dis-ease that presents itself as musculoskeletal (muscle and joint) complaints.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
Harmonious Living Chiropractic: Fitness & Wellness Center, LLC® demonstrates a commitment to improving the lives of others:
- Community & Public Services: By providing affordable health-care services; volunteering in community-based programs; and sponsoring local events in an effort to give back to the community through deed and monetary contributions.
- Cooperation & Team Work: By working as a team in cooperation with each other and other organizations to achieving our company’s mission by treating everyone with kindness and mutual respect to maintain their cooperation.
- Ethical Practice: By always practicing with integrity and honesty as to not violate human rights, laws, and/or regulations that will be detrimental to the individual’s life and/or organization.
- Quality Relationships: By creating, building, and nurturing healthy and quality relationships with our employees, vendors, volunteers, patients, clients, business partners, and investors.
- Healthy Practices: By practicing good health habits and avoid those habits that will be detrimental to our own personal health. We want to not only promote and teach a healthy lifestyle but live it.
- Learning & Resourcefulness: By creating a learning environment for our employees, patients, and clients we want to cultivate and promote a health-conscious community. To be a center of resourcefulness and the first point of contact for our employees, patients, clients, vendors, volunteers, business owners, and investors who want to improve their health and well-being.
- Passion & Love: By rendering services and products that demonstrate and reflect our passion and love in what we do.