Yes!!! Chiropractor care can help older adults. Chiropractic care may make the difference between staying active or becoming sedentary and weaker.
As our bodies age, our muscles and joints become less flexible causing discomfort and difficulty in performing complex tasks such as – walking, standing, using stairs, and doing house chores.
Gentle chiropractic care, along with low-impact exercises and therapeutic procedures, can help improve and/or maintain good body function; and improve your ability to perform activities of daily living.
Chiropractic care is proven to help alleviate pain and improve overall health and well-being, at any age!
Benefits of Chiropractic Care at Any Age (including Older Age):
- Natural pain-relief from muscle and joint-related pain
- Improve mobility/movement
- Improve joint flexibility and range of motion
- Sleep better (wake up less during the night due to sleep disturbances caused by muscle and joint pain)
- Decrease stress (have a possible solution to alleviate muscle tightness… finally something that m
- Improve balance and coordination (reduce your risk of falling)
To schedule, an appointment with Dr. Butler call the office at (240) 264 – 6372 or click here to request an appointment online.
The Chiropractor Who Comes to You!!!!
Dr. Butler makes home visits for Older Adults who do not have reliable transportation to and from appointments. To learn more about Butler’s Mobile Chiropractic services, click here.