To create an education, interactive, and friendly environment for sharing opinions and ideas, we ask that every member of the Dr. Butler’s Book Club adhere to the following rules. Should you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to the host.
Dr. Butler’s Book Club Rules
- Be prepared to share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, and comments with others.
- Bring your book or have it available during discussions for reference.
- Actively engage in the conversation. Ask and answer questions.
- Be respectful and kind to all members.
- Listen, attentively, and wait your turn to speak.
- Only members are allowed to attend the book club meetings.
- Selected books, should not be more than 400 pages.
- Agree to disagree. It’s okay to disagree and to remain respectful.
- Inappropriate behavior or language is not permitted.
- Stay on topic and keep discussions relevant to the discussion.
- All meetings will begin on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will not permitted to join the meeting.